- No order submitted by the Buyer shall be deemed to be accepted until confirmed in Writing by the Seller.
- The Buyer shall be responsible to the Seller for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of any order (including any applicable specification) submitted by the Buyer.
- The quantity, quality and description of any specification for the Goods shall be those set out in the Seller’s quotation or the Seller’s written order confirmation whichever is the latter, provided that all sizes and thickness of materials stipulated in said specification shall be approximate only.
- If the Goods are to be manufactured or any process is to be applied to the Goods by the Seller in accordance with a specification submitted by the Buyer, the Buyer shall indemnify the Seller against all loss, damages, costs and expenses awarded against or incurred by the Seller in connection with or paid or agreed to be paid by the Seller in settlement of any claim for infringement of any patent, copyright design, trademark or other industrial or intellectual property rights of any other person which result from the Seller’s use of the Buyer’s specification.
- No order which has been accepted by the Seller may be cancelled by the Buyer except with the agreement in Writing of the Seller and on terms that the Buyer shall indemnify the Seller in full against all loss (including loss of profit), costs (including the cost of all labour and materials used), damages, charges and expenses incurred by the Seller as a result of cancellation.
You can block cookies by adjusting your browser settings. However, if you choose to block all cookies you may not be able to access all, or parts, of our site and some features will not work properly.
- The price of the Goods shall be the Seller’s quoted price.
- The Seller reserves the right, by giving notice to the Buyer at any time before delivery, to increase the price of the Goods to reflectf any increase in the cost to the Seller which is due to any factor beyond the control of the Seller (such as, without limitation, any foreign exchange fluctuation, currency regulation, alteration of duties, significant increase in the costs of labour, materials or other costs of manufacture), any change in delivery dates, quantities or specifications for the Goods which is requested by the Buyer, or any delay caused by any instructions of the Buyer or failure of the Buyer to give the Seller adequate information or instructions.
The price is include VAT.